Wednesday 30 June 2010

A bit about me

Hi everyone! It took me time but I´m finally posting. Well, to start with, my name is Nicolas and I´m 20. I live here in Rosario and I´m studying Accountancy at "Universidad Nacional de Rosario". I´ve practiced quite a lot of sports in my life like football, tennis, basquetball, etc... and I like all of them. Besides, I like going out with friends in the weekends.

I´ve been studying English at Cultural for a few years and now I´m in First. I think this trip to England will be a really enjoyable experience and I can´t wait for the day of departure! I would also like to know more about the rest of the group and hope to meet you soon so we can talk more!

See you!
Nico

7 comments:

  1. hi nico!! how's everythings? did you go to english today?, jajaj well i´m very happy that we travel together. see you on monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi macarena! I´m fine, and you? I´m happy that I travel with all of you too, it´s a good group. Today I went to English and we watched that movie the teacher talked about last class. Remember that the next two weeks are holidays so we are coming back the 19th of july to English. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Nico! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Nico! I'm also willing to know everybody soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you too Euge and Santiago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you here, Nico, and welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,Nico! Welcome to the group.I'm sure we'll all find this trip a really enjoyable experience!

    ReplyDelete