Tuesday 29 June 2010

A few things about me =)


Hi everybody, my name is Eliana and I'm 19 years old. I've been studying English for five years at IATEL and I'm currently doing Pre-first there. A friend of mine, Ana who will travel with us too, told me about the trip and I thought it would be an interesting and unique experience.

I'm also studying to be an accountant at “Universidad Nacional de Rosario”. More about me, I'm interested in sports, I go running three times a week with a group of runners and I play tennis with my friends, as well.

Well, I think it's enough for now. I'd like to know more about you and your interests.

Kisses!

Eli

7 comments:

  1. Great to have you with us, Eli! Thank you for posting so fast! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi eli! im very pleased to meet you.. i'm sure that it will be an outstanding experience, and we are all together in it!..
    we have to try not to lose contact,
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi eli! i don't know if you know me....oh! yes! we've been friends for almost 9 years!!we play tennis together and we are going to Enlgand together!!!
    i manage to post at last!!!i'm so bad with technology!!!
    we are going to England and just in 6 months!!
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, eli! I can't imagine how great it would be to travel with someone you know for so long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to meet you Yania! and nice to meet you too santi!
    Ani you know we shared lots of stuff but I`m sure nothing will be compared with our trip to England. I´m looking forward anxiously this trip… I´ve never imagined we will live an experience like this =)

    ps: Ani this may help you to become a friend with the technology.. :P I love you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi eli! Nice to meet you! I think I did see you in a disco or in a bar..... You look so familiar to me..... Neehh! Just kiddin'xD! I miss you darling!! Kisses and I hope to see you soon xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,Eli! Great to hear from you.As you like running,I'm sure you'll find running along the beach in Brighton a unique experience!

    ReplyDelete