Saturday 19 June 2010

A little about me...

Hi everybody, my name is Santiago Diez and i´m one of Rita´s students at her CAE class. I ´ve just turned 18 this year and i´m studying System Engineering at “Universidad Tecnológica Nacional”, here in Rosario.

I live in Funes, which I´m pretty sure everybody knows at least where it is :P. I have lived here for 10 years and it has changed a lot since then. I also go swimming three times a week and at weekends I try to go out clubbing with my friends whenever I can.
As many of you, I was thrilled when my parents said I could go to England, and since then I can´t wait to get on the plane bound to England!!

Enough about me! I would like to know something about you people, where are you from? Are you going to school or university? Everything you got to say about you so we can get to know each other before we arrive in Europe. I will be waiting for your postings.

Good luck!
Santi

5 comments:

  1. Hi Santi! Well, that's mean I'm not the only one anymore :P. I'd love a lot of people posting here before our trip, wouldn't you?
    See you, and of course, welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi euge! Of course i would love it! I´m waiting anxiously for it.
    Someone had to make the first step, well done there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi new friends! I can't post something about me yet because rita hasn't sent me the info to being allowed to post. anyway i want to tell you that I'm very excited about the trip and i find this blog really interesting to share info..
    see you soon and i'll post my biography as soon as possible hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Santi!Welcome to the group!I hope we'll all have a really thrilling experience!

    ReplyDelete