Saturday 18 December 2010

URGENT: WANT TO WATCH A FOOTBALL MATCH LIVE?


Hi,guys! I've JUST received an email from the agency in Brighton, and they are offering us the possibility of watching a football match LIVE in England !!!
My pc, where I've got all your emails, is not working, so I'm posting the options and prices here:



Sat 9th Jan Arsenal v Leeds £75 FA Cup 3rd Round

Sun 10th Jan Chelsea v Ipswich £75 FA Cup 3rd Round

Sat 15th Jan Chelsea v Blackburn Rovers £95
Premier League

Sat 22nd Jan Arsenal v Wigan £95 Premier League

Tue25th Jan Arsenal v Ipswich £55-75 Carling Cup S/ Final


The one on the 25th is a FINAL!!!

All transfers to the stadiums are included. We need to decide as soon as possible, since the number of tickets is limited!!!!
PLEASE, find out among yourselves and do let me know, I'll send them a message to reserve tickets.

Rita

10 comments:

  1. Rita, count me in for any of them!! However, in case go to one of these football matches, are we missing the excursion we had already set up for the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you'll be missing the excursion for the day, Santi !!
    Anyway, remember you should be coming to an agreement among yourselves, so that I know how many seats I'll need to reserve!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go! Count me! When are ew paying you???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emi,

    YOU need to see how many tickets I should book, will you be in charge of contacting all boys? You know very few read this blog, unfortunately!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In case we have to lose any excursion, I'm afraid that I would not go to any football match.
    See you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm not sure about that. although i think it'd be interesting, im not really keen on going. i would prefer anothr activity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love go to see a football game, but if we have to loos a tour somewhere else, I think I prefer the tour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the girls ! I'd rather go to an excursion !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the girls too, i prefer going to the excursion we have on that day

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the girls too. I prefer going to an excursion on that day :)

    ReplyDelete