Thursday 2 December 2010

NEXT and LAST MEETING !!!


Dear girls and boys,

Strange as it may seem, we´re now approaching our last meeting before our trip to England. It'll be on Monday 27, at 6 pm, same place, same time.

As you already know well, you'll all get your vouchers with everything you need for the trip IF and only IF you bring all the documents we have been reminding you to get ready since the first time we met, several months ago.

If any of you wanted to take these documents to the agency any of these days, you're welcome to do so, and will rest assured that you've got everything in order :-)
The people at the agency have started collecting them.

I hope I´ll see many of you next Saturday, for our meal together.

Rita

2 comments:

  1. Ouh !! I can't believe that this would be our last meeting before the trip. Of course, I'll be with my family next saturday. We'll spend a great time together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there on the monday 27 :)

    ReplyDelete