Many topics were discussed during our meeting today:
* Documents to have ready: for our LAST meeting EVERYBODY will need to get ALL documents ready: photocopies of their passports, the "Acta de Responsabilidad Civil", permit legally authorized --those under 18-- and permit from parents, those who want to do extra activities different from those already organized.
* Money for extra trips: get 120 pounds ready to pay for ALL extra trips on the FIRST day in England.
* LUNCH NEXT SATURDAY: we'll be sharing lunch time next Saturday, December 4th. Those willing and able to join us, please, contact Franco Lucca to book your seats.
* QUIZZ: there will be a QUIZZ in our Google Site , maybe on as from tomorrow. Check our site and participate! The TWO winners will get a PRIZE in England!
* HOTEL ROOMS to be REORGANIZED: I got a message from England asking me to re-organize rooms, so that ALL BOYS room together in twos. Girls will also be re-organized, but we'll work on this together during the trip..., we have plenty of time before we arrive!
* YOU NEED TO REMEMBER your own number: each of you will have a number to respond to. All numbers have been allotted, but we'll go back to this topic again during our last meeting.
* OUR LAST MEETING: I'll confirm the date of our last meeting --which will be before December 31st-- maybe tomorrow, and I'll post it here.
* STAY TUNED! All news will be published here, so check this blog often to get updated!