Wednesday, 10 November 2010
GOOD NEWS !!!!
Hi, dear all !
Time is going by quickly..., and we are less than two months away from our trip!!! How are you feeling? Getting ready?
I have some good news for you:
* we have excellent seats for Les Miserables, in the dress circle (want to know what this is? CLICK HERE) Normally they cost £62, but we got them for 45, having paid well in advance :-)... And the trip from and back to Brighton is included!
* I asked the travel agency to pick us up as soon as you get out of school on Wednesday 19, so that we can do some sightseeing in London before going to the theatre. They have accepted, so this is GREAT!!!
* They will also take us again to London on Thursday 27. It's convenient because shops close later on Thursdays, and you might like to do some shopping before flying back to Argentina.
So what we still need to pay is this:
* Bath, Salisbury and Stonehenge, on Sunday 9 --our FIRST excursion!!!
* Stratford upon Avon and the Cotswolds, on Sunday 16.
* Leeds and Canterbury, on Sunday 23.
* London, on Thursday 27 (we´ll ask permission to miss school all day :))
If can I can remember well, London is £25, Leeds and Canterbury £35 and the other two are £30, which would make a TOTAL of £120. AND THAT's ALL WE HAVE TO PAY for extra excursions. I´ve asked for confirmation and will let you know as soon as I get the answer.
Well, that's all for now, see you on December 1st,